Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent Review: While you are camping, you often get to spend nights in the middle of nowhere. While you may not often get accommodations to spend your nights in, you definitely need to have something that shelters you throughout the darkness of the night when you are away from home. This is where camping tents come to the rescue.
However, with hundreds of camping tents options available, it is quite difficult which is the best and which one to choose. If you are looking for a tent that will tick mark all your basic requirements when it comes to camping shelter, the tent by Wenzel Pine may do the job. Here is a detailed Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent Review for you to know about all the features it has to offer.
- 1 Main Features of Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent:
- 2 Pros and Cons of Wenzel Pine Ridge tent:
Main Features of Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent:
A product’s main features are what make you decide if you want to make your investment in buying it or not. Just to make your decision easier for buying a Wenzel Pine Ridge tent, here are some of its main features discussed in detail.
Pocket for Storage:
While many other tents lack this basic feature, the Wenzel Pine Ridge has this feature of storage pockets available. It comes with a storage pocket that allows you to keep your supplies and gadgets in it. This feature is a must so that your gadgets and accessories don’t take up much of your tent’s space, and you can enjoy your time freely in a wider place.
One of the best features that this tent offers is the large size it comes in. It can easily accommodate average-sized five adults without any difficulty. Also, if this is used for kids as a camping tent, it can accommodate even more than five kids at a time.
However, if you are going camping for a longer time, the tent can prove to be small, and you get difficulty stretching yourself to relax. Therefore, in such scenarios, it is recommended to use this tent for three people maximum so you can enjoy the camping experience along with relaxing in the tent.
The frame is made of strong material, i.e., fiberglass, to support the tent, which is excellent to hold the tent even in harsh weather. If the weather gets super windy, the tent won’t even move an inch because of this strong stand.
Ventilation is extremely important while you camp because, without it, the suffocation may end up ruining your camping experience. The Wenzel Pine Ridge comes with two mesh doors, one mesh window, and a mesh roof that allows great ventilation.
The tent is made up of rugged, weather-repellent armor polyester, which is coated using polyurethane which guarantees excellent resistance to UV rays and other weather conditions. The floor is made using polyethylene which is actually welded to prevent water seepage to its maximum capacity.
Space to hang a light source:
This is one of the features that make this Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent stand out among competitors. This tent comes with a built-in space where you can easily hang a camping flashlight, a lantern, or any light source. Also, there is one highly reflective panel that helps in illuminating the entire area, and you can easily enjoy storytime and other fun activities at night.
D style doors:
Rather than normal square doors, the tent has D-styled doors which are specifically designed to keep out the unwanted elements to enter the tent’s premises during dusty weather. The doors have an inside zip that you can easily open or close according to your requirements. These D-shaped doors also allow ease in exiting and entering the tent.
Seam Sealed Fly:
The fly is seam-sealed in this tent rather than stitched together. This guarantees excellent water resistance because, during rainy weather, the sewn fly often gets water leakages. This fly is also completely removable, so you can easily remove it anytime you want to.
Pros and Cons of Wenzel Pine Ridge tent:
To make this Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent review complete, here are some pros and cons that this tent has to offer to its users.
- The tent is very light in weight as compared to other tents that accommodate five people at once. It can easily be carried if someone is backpacking.
- It can easily stand winds of almost 40 MPH, which is quite huge and suitable for windy weather.
- The fiberglass poles are specially designed to give this tent extra support.
- The tent is super easy to set up as all you need to do to put the rings provided into the fiberglass poles.
- The zip-up wall also allows you to divide this tent into separate two rooms without any difficulty.
- It has a height of 60 inches which is great when it comes to other tents of this exact size.
- The zippers may be a bit problematic and can get stuck if you open them quickly. Most of the time, you need to use these zippers slowly, so they don’t get stuck. In case they are stuck in fabric, don’t go harsh and try to move them out slowly.
- The door entrance can prove to be quite small for large-sized people, and they’ll have to bend themselves any time they want to go in or come out of the tent.
- The material isn’t as strong as you expect, but you don’t get much to complain about since the tent is available at a much more reasonable price.
Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent Review – Conclusion:
Camping is all fun and games unless the only tent that you have bought for your camping trip doesn’t deliver what you expect from it. Therefore, getting the right tent to enjoy your camping experience the most is extremely important. We definitely recommend the Wenzel Pine Ridge Tent because of the amazing features it has to offer. The cons are much lesser than the pros, so you can easily neglect them and look at the brighter side.